The Genuine Intelligence archive features experts analysing current issues and challenges shaping global businesses today.
We aim to do most of the research for you, keeping you up to date on latest business concepts, research and innovations.
Feel free to scroll through our various online podcasts and resources over a coffee break!
You may also want to subscribe to the Genuine website for future updates. We never share your information with third parties.
corporate lawyer, negotiations consultant and author champions why businesses should be more accommodating of introvert personalities.
Sir Ken Robinson, PhD
international leader of education and innovation delivers a highly entertaining presentation on the current education system,
how it subdues creativity and may overlook various types of intelligence.
- Unconscious Bias – develop your understanding of professional derailment traps
– outlines why leaders fail and what followers want
- Generation Y in the project management industry – a white paper from the Project Management Institute covering the generational divide across the profession
- Managing Contractor Talent – economic forces, the need for an agile workforce paired with the emergence of the "SuperTemp" have led to employers carefully monitoring their strategy in terms of contingent workers, is this a new talent pool we ask!
- The Role of Line Managers in Learning and development – an interesting perspective outlining how managers should engage in the lifecycle of employee learning.
- Talent Marketing – outlines how some companies successfully manage talent by creating their own in house talent market.
- Culture at work – outlines how global organisations need to consider not just organisational culture but diverse cultures across continents and pays specific reference to the face saving and honouring process prevalent in Asia.
- Relationship networking really pays dividends, but there are some cultural aspects to consider in terms of what is, and isn't acceptable.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator is a useful tool to develop awareness of your own personality traits. Learn more about various personality types here: